Thursday, May 21, 2020

Mini-Lesson #44- Responsibility and Pride

Today I would like you to listen to the read aloud of The Paperboy by Dav Pilkey before watching my video.  As you are watching the read aloud think about our conversation yesterday about independence and how it can build our confidence.


I love that story!  Its makes me want to get a paper route!  How does this book connect to building independence and a sense of responsibility?  Check out my video.....


Follow Up Activities:

  • What is a responsibility that you have that gives you purpose and a sense of pride? 
  • Maybe you have things that you have to do but you just see them as being a pain.  Could you look at those responsibilities differently?  These tasks could be an opportunity to build your independence and give you a sense of pride and purpose.  
  • I had to share this cute and fun song about responsibility.  Check it out!  



No comments:

Post a Comment